Edit: All positions have now been filled!
Happy new year and welcome to 2019!
I am happy to announce that our Bangkok team is currently expanding and we are looking for some keen and talented individuals to join our team there.
We’re Looking For
- 1 Marketing Coordinator.
- 1 Sales Consultant.
- 2 Case Managers (Education/Migration Processing Support).
The Marketing Coordinator will join our marketing and social media team and help with creating, planning and executing marketing and advertising campaigns, as well as work on marketing strategy, analytics, creative design and event management. We’re looking for someone well-versed in digital marketing and social media, but who is also happy to learn about traditional marketing and high-level marketing strategy.
Our Sales Consultants are our frontline team members who work with our customers and clients every single day. Their main responsibility is to help our clients build better, brighter futures by finding the best school/university, course or visa pathways for the client. We provide extensive training in both product knowledge and sales methodologies. This position is for people who like to communicate with clients on the phone, over LINE and in-person. Very strong Thai communication skills are required – English, not so much!
Our Case Managers are our supporting team members who help our Sales Consultants handle documentation, applications and visas for their clients. The role is perfect for people who are organised, good at keeping notes and records and enjoy working with documents and processes rather than speaking with clients! We provide extensive training in document handling processes and migration law knowledge, and a number of our Case Managers in Thailand eventually practice as migration consultants as well, creating customised visa pathways and international mobility solutions for our clients.
Here’s what we’re looking for across all positions:
- Thai nationality.
- A bachelor degree or higher in a related field. For the Marketing Coordinator position this will obviously be Marketing or Communications, and for the Sales and Case Manager positions this can be anything. If you don’t have a degree but have relevant work experience, that is fine as well.
- Any relevant industry experience in education, migration, marketing or sales is a bonus.
- If you’ve lived/studied in an Anglosphere country, that is a bonus.
- Our ideal candidate is professional, believes in building a better and brighter future for himself/herself and is looking to become the best version that he/she can be.
- The ability to manage yourself and get things done is absolutely required.
- The ability to work in a high-performance team of other professionals is required.
- Professional fluency is both English and Thai is required.
- Good writing and communication skills
- Someone who likes Macs and Apple products.
- Basic computer (Word, Excel, email, LINE) skills expected – but hey, pretty much everyone can do that nowadays.
The Important Stuff
We pay all our team members competitive salaries and we also offer a commission programme for all our sales staff. You’ll get the chance to work with our offices in Chiang Mai, Sydney and Melbourne on a daily basis and also have the opportunity to travel to Australia and abroad at various points for training and meetings. We have a great company culture and working environment – from frequent team dinners, to customised professional training, career guidance and the latest Apple gear – check out our Core Values (#BELIEVE #GID #TEAM) here. You’ll be joining our team in Bangkok – so be sure scope out your new teammates on our Team Bios page first!
If you think you’d like to join us in marketing, sales or case management – fill out our job candidate form or send us an email at email@example.com with your CV (resume) and cover letter and what position you’d like to apply for and we’ll get in touch to book in an interview!