Australian Institute of Technical Training
AITT is centrally located in the heart of Melbourne city right in the vicinity of the Melbourne icon, the Rialto Towers. Melbourne is a great place to live and study. Melbourne has been consistently ranked as ‘The world’s most liveable city’ by the economist intelligence unit (UK). In 2000 Melbourne was accredited as a ‘Safe Community’ by the world health organization – the first Australian capital city to achieve this standing. Melbourne’s residents represent 140 nationalities and speak 151 languages. Thirty per cent of Melbourne’s population was born overseas and Melbourne has the largest population of International students in the country.
AITT is conveniently located to the public transport; major Local Train/Tram stops are one to two minutes away. AITT students will have access to Banks, cafes, restaurants, food courts, parks, libraries, nightclubs, cinemas, shopping arcades, news agencies, supermarkets, travel agencies and a lot more.
The up-to-date teaching and learning strategy
Internet-based language resources
Audio visual aids
AREAS OF STUDY & ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
Vocational Education and Training
- Academic: Australian Year 12 equivalency or higher
- English Language: Academic IELTS 5.5 overall no band less than 5.0 or recognised equivalency
- AITT provides English for Academic Purposes to help you reach your required IELTS level. You will be able to take internal tests after the English course completion and gain entry into your desired programme without sitting another IELTS test.
START DATES & CAMPUSES
AITT has 4 intakes a year – January, April, July and September.
75 – 485 Flinders lane | Level 3 Melbourne Victoria 3000
TUITION FEE & PROMOTIONS
Tuition Fee for International Students per semester
- Vocational Education and Training – starts from AUD $1,400.
Scholarships for International Students
- No Scholarships available for international students