I Want to Study in Australia

We are happy to hear that you want to Study in Australia.

Australia provides a world-class quality of education, and international students are strongly supported (and their education guaranteed) by the Australian government. Australia is also home to some of the best student cities in the world, including Sydney and Melbourne.

Studying in Australia is a great opportunity improve your English language skills and to make friends from all over the world.

Australian student visas have developed a bit of a fearsome reputation over the years and most people worry about the infamous “Genuine Temporary Entrant” (GTE) criteria – but don’t worry, we have you covered!

Did you know that our Education Consultations about study options are 100% free*? Book a consultation with us now!

Australian Study Options

Most people only think of university when they think about studying in Australia, but there’s so much more that you can do!

  • If you’re staying in Australia for 3 months or less you can do some short-term study. This is usually in English but it could also be something else.
  • If you are under 18 or have a child under 18, a number of Australian schools and high schools accept junior students.
  • English is the most popular course in Australia for good reason – Australia is a major English speaking country and we have amazing accents! It’s so popular that Australia invented the term ELICOS – English Language Intensive Course for Overseas Students, which is now used by other countries worldwide. Whether you want to go for just a couple of months or for up to a year, we can help.
  • If you are interested in studying a practical or trade skill like cooking, fashion design or motorcycle maintenance, Australia has one of the best trades systems in the world, called VET (Vocational Education and Training).
  • And of course, if you want a world-class university degree, Australia has close to 40 major universities that will let you study Bachelor, Masters and Doctorate (PhD) degrees.

If you want to do some study during your working holiday, we can help you with that too.

Other Visa Options

If you are finishing up your degree or course in Australia and are thinking about working full-time after studying, get in touch with us and let you know if you qualify for a temporary graduate visa (subclass 485).

If you’re part of a school, organisation, company or government department and want to take a small (or large) group to study, tour and sightsee in Australia – let us know and we can help arrange a Study Tour with special pricing for you.

If you have a child or relative under 18 years old and you want to go to Australia to take care of them full-time, we can help you apply for a Student Guardian visa (subclass 590) to accompany them.

If you have a partner, husband/wife or boyfriend/girlfriend studying in Australia already, find out if you qualify for a Student Dependent visa (subclass 500) to accompany them. Just ask us here.

Having Student Visa Problems?

One of our specialties is helping students who have had a bad experience with their student visa – whether it’s been refused, cancelled or they’re under a temporary ban. Whatever it is, we are confident we can help you find a way to resume/complete your studies in Australia. Just get in touch with us here.

If you’re already studying in Australia and want to change course or to another school, we can help with that too – reach out to one of our education consultants here for a 100% free consultation.

จองเพื่อรับบริการให้คำปรึกษาจาก Registered Migration Agents หรือผู้ให้คำปรึกษาด้านการโยกย้ายถิ่นฐานในประเทศไทยของเราได้แล้ววันนี้ หรือรับข้อมูลเพิ่มเติมจากเราผ่านทางโทรศัพท์!