I Want to Work in Australia

I want to Work in AustraliaAustralia is well-known for its good pay, reasonable cost of living and amazing work-life balance. Many people want to work in Australia – but many also go about it completely wrong, and end up in trouble and deported.

We can help you find a proper, legal pathway to work in Australia.

Remember, it’s not just for you – it’s for your family, children and loved ones as well, so that you can all have a better, brighter future.

The easiest way to get started is to Book a Consultation with us so that we can discuss your specific visa needs.

Common Working Options for Australia

I’m currently studying in Australia…

I’m currently studying in Australia

If you’re currently studying in Australia congratulations – you already have some legal work rights!

Get in touch with our education consulting team and we’ll help you understand your visa conditions and what you can and can’t do. We’ll also help you start thinking about your future after you’re done studying – and how you might be able to stay on and apply for another visa with work rights (work permit).

I just graduated from an Australian school/university…

I just graduated from an Australian school and university

Did you know that most students who graduated from an Australian university have automatic work rights for up to two years?

The only catch is – you need to apply for it!

We can help you apply for a temporary graduate visa and walk you through the entire process.

I have a professional or trade occupation…

I have a professional or trade occupation

If you’re skilled professional or tradesperson and your occupation is in-demand in Australia, you may qualify for General Skilled Migration (GSM). We can help talk you through all your skilled visa options and the best pathway to short-term work in Australia or long-term permanent residency.

I would like to be sponsored by an employer/business…

I would like to be sponsored by an employer:business

If you would like to be sponsored by an Australian business there are a number of visa options you can pursue to legally work in Australia. There’s the infamous temporary TSS 482 (formerly 457) visa, as well as more permanent options such as the Employer Nomination Scheme or Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme.

We can talk you through and explain the entire process and make sure that everything is order for both you AND your employer.

I want to work and holiday in Australia (working holiday)…

I want to work and holiday in Australia (working holiday)

If you’re over 18 and under 30 (inclusive), you can work and holiday in Australia at the same time!

Find out more here.

I’m a business / employer…

I'm a business or employer

If you’re an Australian or overseas business and looking to sponsor employees to work in Australia for you, we can help with immigration compliance and let you know what you need to do to lodge a successful standard business sponsorship, nomination and visa application. Reach out to our business/corporation migration team here.

Employer Sponsored Skilled Occupation Lists

Employer Sponsored Skilled Occupation Lists

If you’re already a bit familiar with Australian migration, you may have heard about Employer Sponsored Skilled Occupation Lists.

The truth is, the occupations on this list change all the time, and different occupations have different criteria, caveats and conditions. We can help you navigate the list and make sure that your occupation is on the list.

Book a Consultation with one of our Registered Migration Agents or offshore migration consultants today, or have us call you back with more information!