The Australian Institute of Music
The Australian Institute of Music (AIM) is Australia’s largest tertiary music institution.
From 50 years of experience in educational field, the Australian Institute of Music (AIM) becomes Australia’s largest tertiary music institution.
AIM is founded in 1968 as the Sydney Guitar School by Dr. Peter Calvo. Now, AIM is an internationally renowned as a leading education provider for music, entertainment, and performing arts. With two campuses in Melbourne and Sydney, AIM provides/offers both domestic and international students the fully accredited music and creative arts programmes.
AIM provides industry-leading education that inspires and prepares passionate people to live a purpose-driven life. They encourage their students to embrace their skills and push themselves further. Their graduates are in the lead in sustainable and innovative careers. They also develop networks and reputations across a range of professions in the creative industries.
Their high-quality, fully accredited tertiary bachelor and postgraduate programs, as well as industry short courses, all balance practice, performance and theory are all taught by industry experts with great amount of practical industry experience.
Respect for Passion
Nurturing individual talent and creative development.
Encouraging artistic collaboration and entrepreneurship.
AREAS OF STUDY & ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
- Completion of Matthayom 6 or equivalent w.
- English Language Result equivalent to IELTS 6.0 (each band not below 5.5).
- English for Academic Purposes Program is also available for those without IELTS 6.0 – this will allow you to proceed directly to your studies without an IELTS test.
- Completion of Bachelor’s Degree
- English Language Result equivalent to IELTS 6.5 (each band not below 6.0).
English for Academic Purposes Program is also available for those without IELTS 6.5 – this will allow you to proceed directly to your studies without an IELTS test.
- AIM has partners who provide English for Academic Purposes to help you reach your required IELTS level. You will be able to take internal tests and gain entry into your desired programme without sitting an IELTS test.
START DATES & CAMPUSES
AIM has 4 intakes a year, January, May, July and September.
1 Foveaux St, Surry Hills NSW, 2010
02 9219 5444 firstname.lastname@example.org
120 King St, Melbourne VIC, 3000
03 8610 4222 email@example.com
TUITION FEE & PROMOTIONS
Tuition Fee for International Students per annum
- Undergraduate Degree – AUD24,169
- Postgraduate Degree (Coursework) – AUD25,470
Scholarships for International Students
- No Scholarships available for international students