The Australian Institute of Music
Building on 50 years as an education provider, the Australian Institute of Music (AIM) is Australia’s largest tertiary music institution.
Internationally renowned as a leading independent education provider in the music, entertainment and performing arts industries. Founded by Dr Peter Calvo as the Sydney Guitar School in 1968, AIM now operates across two national campuses, offering the most diverse range of fully accredited music and creative arts programs to international and domestic students at campuses in both Melbourne and Sydney.
AIM is driven to provide industry-leading education that inspires and prepares passionate people, worldwide, to lead lives of purpose. They seek to empower their students by encouraging them to embrace their skills and push themselves further.
Their graduates are staking out sustainable and innovative careers, developing networks and reputations across a range of professions as they carve out their futures in the creative industries.
Their high-quality, fully accredited tertiary bachelor and postgraduate programs, as well as industry short courses, all balance practice, performance and theory – and are all taught by industry experts with volumes of practical industry experience.
Respect for Passion
Nurturing individual talent and creative development.
Encouraging artistic collaboration and entrepreneurship.
AREAS OF STUDY & ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
- Completion of Matthayom 6 or equivalent w.
- English Language Result equivalent to IELTS 6.0 (each band not below 5.5).
- English for Academic Purposes Program is also available for those without IELTS 6.0 – this will allow you to proceed directly to your studies without an IELTS test.
- Completion of Bachelor’s Degree
- English Language Result equivalent to IELTS 6.5 (each band not below 6.0).
English for Academic Purposes Program is also available for those without IELTS 6.5 – this will allow you to proceed directly to your studies without an IELTS test.
- AIM has partners who provide English for Academic Purposes to help you reach your required IELTS level. You will be able to take internal tests and gain entry into your desired programme without sitting an IELTS test.
START DATES & CAMPUSES
AIM has 4 intakes a year, January, May, July and September.
1 Foveaux St, Surry Hills NSW, 2010
02 9219 5444 email@example.com
120 King St, Melbourne VIC, 3000
03 8610 4222 firstname.lastname@example.org
TUITION FEE & PROMOTIONS
Tuition Fee for International Students per annum
- Undergraduate Degree – AUD24,169
- Postgraduate Degree (Coursework) – AUD25,470
Scholarships for International Students
- No Scholarships available for international students