Pip, popularly known as “Dr Visa”, is a Co-Founder and the Director of Professional Services at CP International. She holds a Bachelor of Business Administration from Thammasat University and a Master of Commerce from the University of New South Wales. She was also a JAL Scholarship recipient at Sophia University in Japan. She speaks English, Thai and Mandarin fluently.
Pip has brought to CP International over 40 years of private and public sector experience as a co-establisher. She regards every client who walks into a CP International office as “one of the family”, and services them with both professionalism and care and has helped countless number of people solve their complicated visa issues until clients named her “Dr Visa”.
In her free time, Pip loves yoga and swimming, she also loves singing and dancing, travelling and meeting people is her passion.
- Migration Agents Registration Number (MARN) 9896337
- Member of the Migration Institute of Australia (MIA)
- Member of Migration Alliance (MA)
- Certified NAATI Translator and Interpreter No. 6173
- Member of Australian Institute of Interpreters and Translators
- NSW Justice of the Peace No. 141401
- Qualified Education Agent Counsellor H179