I Want to Visit or Holiday in Australia

We’re excited that you want to visit or holiday in Australia!

The easiest way to get started is to Book a Consultation with us so that we can discuss your specific visa needs.

Here are some options available for people visiting or holidaying in Australia.

1. Go in as a visitor or tourist (subclass 600)

As a visitor or tourist in Australia, you can visit friends and family, do some short-term study or just have a holiday!

You can also go in for business visitor activities (meetings, conferences, seminars) or if you have a connection to Australia already, you can go in sponsored by family.

Whatever it is you want to do, contact us to see what your best options are to successfully have a visitor visa granted, especially if you’re going to get married soon, or if you’d like to visit multiple times over a year or so!

2. Go for medical treatment (subclass 602)

Most people don’t know this but you can go to Australia for medical treatment (our medical facilities are some of the best in the world!). You can ALSO go to support someone who requires or is undergoing medical treatment in Australia.

3. Go for a working holiday (work and holiday) (subclasses 417, 462)

If you are under 30 years old and want to travel and earn a bit of money in Australia, you may be eligible for one of the working holiday visas.

This is a great introduction to Australia for many you people, and we can help you make it happen – just get in touch with us here. (link)

If you’re already in Australia on a working holiday / work and holiday visa and want to renew it for a second year, have us help you check if you’re eligible and what the next steps are.

Book a Consultation with one of our Registered Migration Agents or offshore migration consultants today, or have us call you back with more information!